Download Full Text (31.3 MB)
A selection of typed excerpts from the Trinity College Trustee Minutes from 1872-1900.
The extracts include the College's changing site from downtown to Summit Street (1872). Subsequent abstracts dating up to 1900 detail the construction of buildings and negotiations with the City of Hartford relating to removal of rock and grading.
Trinity College Trustees, "Extracts from the Record: Change of College Site" (1908). Trinity College Board of Trustees Minutes (1823 - 1967). 9.