8 x 10 in. photographic print
View of the Crypt Chapel altar, looking east. This freestanding altar was taken from the old chapel in Seabury Hall. It served until a permanent one was installed in 1955. The three stained glass lancet windows over the altar portray the crucifixion.
Digital images copyright Trinity College Archives, Hartford, Connecticut. All rights reserved. For permission information, see http://library.trincoll.edu/research/watk/using.cfm
Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.). Chapel, Hartford (Conn.)--Buildings, structures, etc., Gothic revival (Architecture)--Connecticut--Hartford