8 x 10 in. photographic print
The Crypt Chapel is ready for services. In the spring of 1931, Trinity College President instituted a weekly service here for the workmen. The weekly service turned into an annual celebration for the Chapel Builders Alumni Association.
Digital images copyright Trinity College Archives, Hartford, Connecticut. All rights reserved. For permission information, see http://library.trincoll.edu/research/watk/using.cfm
Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.). Chapel, Hartford (Conn.)--Buildings, structures, etc., Gothic revival (Architecture)--Connecticut--Hartford